Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by carlspring <ca...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/30 12:02:42 UTC

Introducing the derby-maven-plugin

Hi,

For all you guys working with Maven, I would like to let you know that a
while ago I knocked up a Maven plugin which can start Derby for you during
the build (in the same VM) and be used by integration tests (which are not
forked. of course).

The plugin is under an Apache 2.0 license and is available in:
-  Maven Central
<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.carlspring.maven%22%20AND%20a%3A%22derby-maven-plugin%22>
-  GitHub <https://github.com/carlspring/derby-maven-plugin>

For details on how to use it, you can check the  USAGE
<https://github.com/carlspring/derby-maven-plugin/blob/master/USAGE>   file.

Cheers,

Martin Todorov

Re: Introducing the derby-maven-plugin

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
> while ago I knocked up a Maven plugin which can start Derby for you during
> the build (in the same VM) and be used by integration tests (which are not
> forked. of course).

Hi Martin,

You might want to add some information about your tool to the "Uses of Derby"
section of the Derby wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby

thanks,

bryan