Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by midikem <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/24 09:45:01 UTC

About the Mail on this page mainly to Igor

Hi can u please put the mail invisible. When you search on google on your
mail you get all the posts from this forum, that you have posted, and i dont
want my mail to be vissible to other people, due to spam and other stuffs.

Re: About the Mail on this page mainly to Igor

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
We can't: http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

Martijn

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:45 AM, midikem <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi can u please put the mail invisible. When you search on google on your
> mail you get all the posts from this forum, that you have posted, and i dont
> want my mail to be vissible to other people, due to spam and other stuffs.

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.8

Re: About the Mail on this page mainly to Igor

Posted by Markus <vi...@googlemail.com>.
Gmail has a good enough spam-filter, so don't worry....

Posted by Nishant Neeraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
:)

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.