Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/03 18:44:31 UTC

[Build Server] External build server running again

I turned on my teamcity build server that runs continuous integration tests
of the trunk (it now checks every 30 minutes for SVN changes), and it runs
the full integration test suite on a nightly basis (Midnight in my time
zone, so about 08:00 for most of you in Europe).  A few of the integration
tests are failing on the server, but they pass for me locally and I just
can't figure out why yet, so disregard them temporarily.  Maybe someone can
help me figure that out at some point.

The url is here: http://builds.organicelement.com
Click on the "Login as Guest" link to gain access.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: [Build Server] External build server running again

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok, its done.  The emails will come from builds@organicelement.com.

I only have it set to send email only on failed builds (both CI and
integration tests).

Thanks,
Chris
*

*

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I didn't finish that thought process...  We can't do the same thing
on the ADS wiki because they don't have the HTML macro enabled (it is a bit
of a security risk on a self register site).

CC

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.