Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2012/06/04 15:34:58 UTC

Quarterly Status Report due

Hi everyone,

It's time to collect input for the quarterly status report.

Here are some items, although it's likely my brain is forgetting some important
things...

Releases:  no new releases, although several candidates were worked on for the
UIMA C++ framework release.

Development: Bug fixes and improvements are actively being done to both UIMA
base SDK and UIMA-AS.  Work continues on the TextMarker project in the sandbox.
We are considering a proposal to bring a contribution, uimaFIT, into the project.

We hope to have the next release in the next Quarter, of UIMA-AS (probably based
on a next release of UIMA SDK), and of UIMA-C++.

Other input, please - just reply to this note :-)

Please respond by the end of the week (June 8th).

Thanks! -Marshall

Re: Quarterly Status Report due

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
  Nothing to add from my side.

Peter

On 04.06.2012 15:34, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It's time to collect input for the quarterly status report.
>
> Here are some items, although it's likely my brain is forgetting some
> important things...
>
> Releases:  no new releases, although several candidates were worked on
> for the UIMA C++ framework release.
>
> Development: Bug fixes and improvements are actively being done to
> both UIMA base SDK and UIMA-AS.  Work continues on the TextMarker
> project in the sandbox.  We are considering a proposal to bring a
> contribution, uimaFIT, into the project.
>
> We hope to have the next release in the next Quarter, of UIMA-AS
> (probably based on a next release of UIMA SDK), and of UIMA-C++.
>
> Other input, please - just reply to this note :-)
>
> Please respond by the end of the week (June 8th).
>
> Thanks! -Marshall

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/

Re: Quarterly Status Report due

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Also the UIMA-BSP module hit the sandbox, I'd add the following line.
"a new project has been added to the sandbox for UIMA components running on
the Bulk Synchronous Parallel programming model"
Everything else look good to me.
Tommaso