Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2017/10/02 08:58:05 UTC

Re: Question about upgrade to struts2 2.3.34 and session variables

<sv...@bnymellon.com>:
> Below didn't work.  We ended up creating new Map variable in Action, updating that variable in jsp and setting session from that variable in Action.

Thanks for posting back your solution, I think we should start
collecting all these small advices (e.g. do not use "session" as a
variable name as this is a special Struts variable)

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/