Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru> on 2007/03/21 06:43:48 UTC

Tobago 1.0.10 & Resin 3.1.0

Hello!

    It this possible to run tobago 1.0.10 with Resin 3.1.0? I can not :(
with next exception:

[10:31:20.599] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Factories
configured for this Application. This happens if the
faces-initialization does not work at all - make sure that you properly
include all configuration settings necessary for a basic faces
application and that all the necessary libs are included. Also check the
logging output of your web application and your container for any
exceptions!
[10:31:20.599] If you did that and find nothing, the mistake might be
due to the fact that you use some special web-containers which do not
support registering context-listeners via TLD files and a context
listener is not setup in your web.xml.
[10:31:20.599] A typical config looks like this;
[10:31:20.599] <listener>
[10:31:20.599]
<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
[10:31:20.599] </listener>
[10:31:20.599]
[10:31:20.599]  at
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.java:93)
[10:31:20.599]  at
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.init(FacesServlet.java:91)
[10:31:20.599]  at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServletImpl(ServletConfigImpl.java:766)
[10:31:20.599]  at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServlet(ServletConfigImpl.java:697)
[10:31:20.599]  ... 19 more

But I have defined listener in my web.xml
  <listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoServletContextListener</li
stener-class>
  </listener>

With respect,
    Boris

Re: Tobago 1.0.10 & Resin 3.1.0

Posted by Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru>.
Hello!

    Thanks, Bernd! I thinked that adding Tobago listener is enough.
After adding MyFaces listener too the problem has gone away.

With respect,
    Boris

Re: Tobago 1.0.10 & Resin 3.1.0

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.