Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au> on 2002/11/14 05:53:30 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TTWS13 - IntakeTool.getGroups() should be public

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TTWS13>

Type :        Patch
Issue Id :    TTWS13
Reported by: Rodney Schneider
             rodney - (rodney.schneider@actf.com.au)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: Redhat
Description: In my application I need access to IntakeTool's Group Map from my action classes.  The method getGroups is currently protected, which means I could write a subclass of IntakeTool to make this method public, but I can't see any good reason for not making public in IntakeTool itself.

Attached is a patch to change this method's access modifier from protected to public.