Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by mahen perera <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/03 12:31:24 UTC

rpc/document/encoding/literal

hi everybody!

Does Axis C++ support only RPC/encoding ?

does it support RPC/literal and document/literal.

Is it true that the emphasis on SOAP encoding is getting lower?

Thanx

Mahen

Re: rpc/document/encoding/literal

Posted by su...@opensource.lk.
> hi everybody!
>
> Does Axis C++ support only RPC/encoding ?

Yes. we do

> does it support RPC/literal and document/literal.

We support Document/literal but not RPC/Literal. This was primarily
because we have not focused on RPC/Literal. But we have to do this ASAP.

> Is it true that the emphasis on SOAP encoding is getting lower?

Yes