Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/08 21:10:51 UTC

Re: Exception mapping to error page in web.xml not working with tiles and myfaces ?

Ours works fine.  Here are our error page definitions:

<error-page>
		<error-code>500</error-code>
		<location>/error.jsp</location>
	</error-page>
	<error-page>
		<exception-type>org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesException</exception-type>
		<location>/error.jsp</location>
	</error-page>
	<error-page>
		<exception-type>javax.servlet.ServletException</exception-type>
		<location>/error.jsp</location>
	</error-page>

My guess is that your error is getting wrapped either by a
ServletException or a TilesException

--
If you don't have a GMail account, I probably have 5 invites.  Just ask!
-Heath Borders-Wing