Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Napoleon Maou <ma...@csi.forth.gr> on 1998/10/02 10:58:17 UTC

Does the apache user manual exists in printable format?

Hi,
Does the Apache user manual exists in a printable format, pdf or ps ?
Thanks
Napoleon Maou

--
Napoleon Maou
Software Engineer

Re: Does the apache user manual exists in printable format?

Posted by Napoleon Maou <ma...@csi.forth.gr>.
I prefer a file that has been created to be printed.
Now, if there was a single page that contined the whole document then I
would not complain, but printing so many pages is at least time consuming.

I think that people who provide documentation only in HTML format, they
should also provide a single page version of the documentation for
printing purpoces.

Napoleon

Posted by snuffy <sn...@fantaz.com>.