Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ri...@devoteam.com on 2001/04/10 10:15:41 UTC

Réf. : my sample program can't work...

Hi every Body,

When i try to run the sample programme developped by Pepsi Lee
i have the following Error :

Unable to instantiate 'samples.Login.LoginUserData': samples.Login.LoginUserData

can anyone help me ?

Rizvan

Re: R�f._:_my_sample_program_can't_work...

Posted by Pepsi Lee <pe...@ms1.url.com.tw>.
> When i try to run the sample programme developped by Pepsi Lee
> i have the following Error :
>
> Unable to instantiate 'samples.Login.LoginUserData': samples.Login.LoginUserData
>
> can anyone help me ?

Hi Rizvan,

Add  a default (no argument) constructor to LoginUserData...
But you will get another error message:

Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object: 985923182380

   ICQ : 24897548
http://pepsi.unix.com.tw
                         Hi!  I am  Pepsi  Lee.