Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alex Labad <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/03 14:22:44 UTC

Dynamic invokation return xml

Hi all,

I have created an app that dynamically creates a client given a WSDL as
parameter, and invokes it through CXF.

The application generates the beans and invokes the server.

I am wondering how can I obtain the XML response from the service, instead
of the ResponseBean generated by CXF (or obtain the xml from that instance)

Thanks in advance
Alex

Re: Dynamic invokation return xml

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 03 March 2011 8:22:44 AM Alex Labad wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have created an app that dynamically creates a client given a WSDL as
> parameter, and invokes it through CXF.
>
> The application generates the beans and invokes the server.
>
> I am wondering how can I obtain the XML response from the service, instead
> of the ResponseBean generated by CXF (or obtain the xml from that instance)

There isn't really an "official" way to do  this.   The only way I can think
about it would be  a Dispatch<Source> client in payload mode.   You would get
a Source back.  For the request, you could build up the JAXB objects and then
create a javax.xml.bind.util.JAXBSource from a JAXBContext and pass that in.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org