Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by François Langelier <f....@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 16:17:01 UTC

Service kafka 8

Hi,

I looked over Internet to find a service for kafka 8, but I found nothing...
Does someone know when i could found a service for kafka 8?

*I'm not sure if calling it a "service" is the right term, but I means that
i cloud use the command "service kafka8 start" or something like that!

Thank for your help!

François Langelier
Étudiant en génie Logiciel - École de Technologie
Supérieure<http://www.etsmtl.ca/>
Capitaine Club Capra <http://capra.etsmtl.ca/>
VP-Communication - CS Games <http://csgames.org> 2014
Jeux de Génies <http://www.jdgets.com/> 2011 à 2014
Argentier Fraternité du Piranhas <http://fraternitedupiranha.com/> 2012-2014
Comité Organisateur Olympiades ÉTS 2012
Compétition Québécoise d'Ingénierie 2012 - Compétition Senior

Re: Service kafka 8

Posted by François Langelier <f....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If someone is interested, I found this projet
https://github.com/wikimedia/operations-debs-kafka from wikimedia.

If you want to build it, you can use git-buildpackage or you can find the
prebuilt .deb package there :
http://apt.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/pool/universe/k/kafka/

François Langelier
Étudiant en génie Logiciel - École de Technologie
Supérieure<http://www.etsmtl.ca/>
Capitaine Club Capra <http://capra.etsmtl.ca/>
VP-Communication - CS Games <http://csgames.org> 2014
Jeux de Génies <http://www.jdgets.com/> 2011 à 2014
Argentier Fraternité du Piranhas <http://fraternitedupiranha.com/> 2012-2014
Comité Organisateur Olympiades ÉTS 2012
Compétition Québécoise d'Ingénierie 2012 - Compétition Senior