Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Carlos - c2bsi <Ca...@c2bsi.pt> on 2013/07/24 17:40:30 UTC

Cloudstack hardware and software requirements

Good morning,

We are a small company, based in Portugal.

We like to have your help to design and implement the CloudStack here in our
company, for internal testing and to provide some services to our customers
with the quai and have some contracts already in requested this service.

Melhores Cumprimentos / Saludos / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Carlos Pároco
C2BSI
WWW.C2BSI.COM
Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense bem se tem mesmo que o fazer...
Before printing this message make sure you really need to do it...

Re: Cloudstack hardware and software requirements

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
what type of workloads to you foresee in your cloud?

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Hi Carlos,