Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/13 05:27:10 UTC

Error in new category URL's

Hi,

I just found out a potential bug in the new URL structure for category links
in the ecommerce page.

The new URL's for a category link reads as
http://demo.ofbiz.org/ecommerce/products/100/100

here 100 is the category ID, this URL should ideally list all products in
the category with ID 100. However if we create a product with ID 100 ie.
product_id=100, there arise the bug. Instead of all item being shown in the
category, the product page for product_id 100 is displayed, irrespective of
the category/catalog/store that product ID belongs to.

I think this is a unusual behavior, and may cause problems for people
wanting to move on to newer code.

Please let me know if should open a jira issue for it.

Rohit