Posted to users@maven.apache.org by chandrasheker <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/13 07:41:06 UTC

Re: nexus repository

Hi Anders ,
Please help me
 java 1.6
 maven 3.0.3 and m2eclipse

I created a company repository using nexus and various artifacts uploaded to
the repository.
we are planning to upload the jar and plugins to our company repository.i
directly upload the maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1,maven-compiler-2.3.2 and
maven-war-plugin-2.1.1 to repository.while compile code,it will shows
difference exception like org.apache-apache-8.pom, maven-parent-18.pom
required like this.
please help me

Thanks & Regards,
chandra

Re: nexus repository

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Please use the Nexus user mailing list. And I also strongly suggest
you read the freely available Nexus book [1] to get started correctly.

/Anders

[1] http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/