Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by su...@tcs.com on 2005/06/01 07:14:08 UTC

Regarding incompatibility in weblogic created jar and scomp created jar

Hi all,
In our project, we use the weblogic sp4. We use the XML Schema compiler of
Weblogic which comes with the Weblogic sp4. It creates one jar file  after
compiling all the XSd files. We have 4 XSD files, which I am attaching
with this mail. Weblogic creates XMLSchema.jar (131KB) after compiling
thyese 4 files.

Our client does not want to use the weblogic workshop, and the build will
be through an ANT sctript in a Solaris m/c. So to make the XMLSchema
independent of the weblogic, we are trying to use xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1,
provided by Apache XMLBean group. When we run the scomp with the same 4
XSD files, it creates a jar file XMLSchema.jar(137KB) with the command
scomp -out XMLSchmea.jar <4 xsd files>.

These two jars are incompatible, as when we are trying to parse the same
XMLs using the scomp generated jar, we get errors in XMLSchemaLoader....If
reqd, I can send the Stacktrace....

Is there any way to work around to this? Can the schemaCompiler used by
Weblogic sp4, is available to run like scomp?

Please get uin touch with me for any further query....

Sujoy Banerjee

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

Re: Regarding incompatibility in weblogic created jar and scomp created jar

Posted by su...@tcs.com.
Hi Krishna,
Thanks for your suggestio. However I couldn't find ur mentioned XMLBean
version. Can u plz provide the URL where from we can d/l the
xmlbean-1.0.4.

Pls get in touch with me, for any clarification.
Warm Regards,
Sujoy Banerjee
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Plot  B-1, Block EP & GP
Sector - V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700 091,West Bengal
India
Mailto: sujoy.banerjee@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

krishna Prasad Rao <kp...@yahoo.com>
06/01/2005 11:20 AM
Please respond to
user@xmlbeans.apache.org

user@xmlbeans.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Regarding incompatibility in weblogic created jar and scomp created
jar

Hi Sujoy,

I too faced the same problem,and rectified it by using
xmlbeans-1.0.4.
So use the 1.0.4 version of XMLBeans and ur problem
will be solved.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad

--- sujoy.banerjee@tcs.com wrote:

> Hi all,
> In our project, we use the weblogic sp4. We use the
> XML Schema compiler of
> Weblogic which comes with the Weblogic sp4. It
> creates one jar file  after
> compiling all the XSd files. We have 4 XSD files,
> which I am attaching
> with this mail. Weblogic creates XMLSchema.jar
> (131KB) after compiling
> thyese 4 files.
>
> Our client does not want to use the weblogic
> workshop, and the build will
> be through an ANT sctript in a Solaris m/c. So to
> make the XMLSchema
> independent of the weblogic, we are trying to use
> xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1,
> provided by Apache XMLBean group. When we run the
> scomp with the same 4
> XSD files, it creates a jar file
> XMLSchema.jar(137KB) with the command
> scomp -out XMLSchmea.jar <4 xsd files>.
>
> These two jars are incompatible, as when we are
> trying to parse the same
> XMLs using the scomp generated jar, we get errors in
> XMLSchemaLoader....If
> reqd, I can send the Stacktrace....
>
> Is there any way to work around to this? Can the
> schemaCompiler used by
> Weblogic sp4, is available to run like scomp?
>
> Please get uin touch with me for any further
> query....
>
> Sujoy Banerjee

> confidential or privileged information.   If you are
> information contained in this e-mail message and/or
> attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you
> have received this communication in error, please
> notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> immediately and permanently delete the message and
> any attachments.  Thank you>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
user-help@xmlbeans.apache.org

ForwardSourceID:NT0000D0EA