Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/03/20 19:08:18 UTC

Tomcat integration question

Hello all,

I just would like to get information/ confirmation on this issue.

So far, I have been using the http component as my http/soap binding
component to/from SM. I now would like to do the same within Tomcat. My
guess is that I would not use the http component as Tomcat ships with
its own http server and I don't need jetty. Is  that correct? All I need
is a couple of binding servlets and the corresponding binding endpoints
in SM. Is the wsdl of the target endpoint exposed as in the http
component case?

Any comments are greatly appreciated,
Stefan

Re: Tomcat integration question

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is a case that is not currently handled by the servicemix-http
component, but I hope I will be able to do it soon.  I just raised a
JIRA for it:
http://jira.activemq.org/jira//browse/SM-357

In the mean time you may want to try to embed ServiceMix in your
webapp as shown in the servicemix-web example and use the
org.apache.servicemix.components.http.BindingServlet.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet