Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Charles Baker <ch...@datastream.net> on 2006/01/30 20:57:31 UTC

Is the db name roller required?

I was thinking of putting my old roller data in a new database, say
oldRoller, and giving the old war a similar name. Then I could keep my
old 0.9.8.2 roller blog available in parallel with my new 2.x blog until
such time as I can figure out a way to migrate the data.

----
Charles H. Baker
O: 864.422.5349 C: 864.201.8456
charles.baker@datastream.net
There's nothing wrong with getting a steady paycheck, unless it
interferes with your ability to earn what you're worth. There's the rub.
It usually does. -- T Harv Eker

Re: Is the db name roller required?

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
That should work fine. The Roller database does NOT have to be named
"roller"

- Dave

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Hi.

Charles Baker a écrit :
> I was thinking of putting my old roller data in a new database, say
> oldRoller, and giving the old war a similar name. Then I could keep my
> old 0.9.8.2 roller blog available in parallel with my new 2.x blog until
> such time as I can figure out a way to migrate the data.

I dont think the database name is "roller" and nothing else, as my
database does not have the "roller" name.

Regards.