Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/08/25 08:55:51 UTC

Re: Eyebrowse: wiped out the garbled characters!

Hello, Noel.

CC: general@jakarta

I am afraid that it is determined by GeoIP.so or something
, which translated files are really used.

--

Peoples, (especially, those in Korea and China)

Please review the eyebrowse page (http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/)
and let me/us know whether "it worked!" well or not.
I assume there's not "garbled characters" any longer, however,
I have no way to review/confirm it.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. Probably, we need "Traditional Chinese" (Big5) version, too :-)
Anyone volunteer to it??

--

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:55:40 -0400
(Subject: RE: Eyebrowse: wiped out the garbled characters!)