Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andreas Oberhack <Ob...@softwarefabrik.net> on 2005/07/18 12:30:53 UTC

oscars incubation

I would like to submit my vote for oscars incubation

+1 (informal)       (Andreas Oberhack, former Avalon PMC)

I think there is a great need for such a pluggable service framework! We will use an OSGi compliant framework in a huge middleware project at a German airline.

Andreas

Re: oscars incubation

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Andreas Oberhack wrote:

>I would like to submit my vote for oscars incubation
>
>+1 (informal)       (Andreas Oberhack, former Avalon PMC)
>
>I think there is a great need for such a pluggable service framework! We will use an OSGi compliant framework in a huge middleware project at a German airline.

Andreas we're ready to just start the incubation process.  The mailing
list for oscar is up so please subscribe to it:

oscar-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Let's start talking about your nice eclipse plugin again this time for
OSGi on the oscar mailing list.

Cheers,
Alex