Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Kenneth Clark <ke...@rabiddog.co.za> on 2010/11/08 19:48:34 UTC

Keen to join

I do not use the project but I am going to be using it a project I am
currently busy with. I therefore would like to contribute and a pointer as
how to do this would be great (url or whatever)

Regards
Kenneth Clark

Disclaimer: Rabid Dog Labs does not accept responsibility or liability for
the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or the use of its e-mail
facility other than for its own authorised business purposes. Save for
statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Rabid Dog
Labs denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this
communication.