Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Hemu Hemendra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/13 06:40:14 UTC

want to find bugs........

hell QA team,

                     can you tell me about some bugs or can i tell you some
bugs in the open office .how to solve these bugs with you.

withe regards,
hemendra

Re: want to find bugs........

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 10/12/2015 09:40 PM, Hemu Hemendra wrote:
> hell QA team,
>
>                      can you tell me about some bugs or can i tell you some
> bugs in the open office .how to solve these bugs with you.
>

> withe regards,
> hemendra

Hello Hemendra --

I think our Orientation module on QA will help get you started

http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

Thank you for joining the Apache OpenOffice QA team!

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu