Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/06/25 15:44:44 UTC

ofbiz with mysql

I want to make walk ofbiz with mysql, but when I try to connect me with the
login “admin” and the password “ofbiz” he says to me that the user is not
found

thank you for your responses

Re: ofbiz with mysql

Posted by Amine AZZI <ba...@gmail.com>.
did you run the command

ant run-install

before starting ofbiz

Amine.

RE: ofbiz with mysql

Posted by "Akotaobi, Uche" <Uc...@xerox.com>.
[sqlien]

> I want to make walk ofbiz with mysql, but when I try to
> connect me with the login “admin” and the password “ofbiz” he
> says to me that the user is not found
>
> thank you for your responses

Hi, sqlien.  Did you read http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-DatabaseSetup yet?

The MySQL JDBC driver is called "MySQL Connector/J" and the JAR file is easy to find online.  Just drop it where the setup guide tells you to drop it.

--
Uche O. Akotaobi
Workflow Engineer

XEROX
Technology.  Document Management.  Consulting Services

www.xerox.com