Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Marek Bachmann <m....@uni-kassel.de> on 2012/01/20 17:07:11 UTC

Fetch time in crawldb

Hi all together,

a short question:

Stands the field "Fetch time" in the crawldb for the time when the url
WAS fetched or when it has to be fetched next time?

Thx

Re: Fetch time in crawldb

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marek,

If you have a look at the FetchSchedule class, you'll see that fetchTime
relates to the time & date when a page was successfully fetched,
subsequently we configure fetchInterval to the time & date when we wish to
revisit the successfully fetched URL.

hth

--
*Lewis*