Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/11/12 11:02:46 UTC

Re: Can I please have access to your tck list

On 12/11/2010 09:49, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hey Mark,
>
> here is a thread where Leo was requesting access to the TCK.
> Looks like he directly sent the mail, with the NDA to Geir.
>
> So, not sure if the file is somewhere lost in the threads.
>
> Perhaps Leonardo needs to resubmit it?

Removing infra@, adding jcp-open@

I think that would be best. Emailing a scan of the signed copy to
secretary@ will ensure it is recorded in svn. Note any acceptable way
for sending a CLA is acceptable for the NDA and will also work.

Ping me on the jcp-open@ list when it has been sent and I'll make the
svn auth changes.

Mark

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2010 16:48, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ok, It is done, and a response mail was received from secretary indicating
> they have
> the message.

ACK.

You should now have access to all the JCP TCKs via:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/sun-tcks/

Ping the jcp-open list of you have any issues or questions.

Cheers,

Mark

Re: Can I please have access to your tck list

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 12/11/2010 09:49, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>
>> Hey Mark,
>>
>> here is a thread where Leo was requesting access to the TCK.
>> Looks like he directly sent the mail, with the NDA to Geir.
>>
>> So, not sure if the file is somewhere lost in the threads.
>>
>> Perhaps Leonardo needs to resubmit it?
>
> Removing infra@, adding jcp-open@
>
> I think that would be best. Emailing a scan of the signed copy to secretary@
> will ensure it is recorded in svn. Note any acceptable way for sending a CLA
> is acceptable for the NDA and will also work.

Sounds good.
Leonardo, can you please resubmit the NDA ? :)
Thanks!

> Ping me on the jcp-open@ list when it has been sent and I'll make the svn
> auth changes.

cool, thanks! Will ping you there.