Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/15 18:39:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r464151 - /myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/savestate/UISaveState.java

On 10/15/06, cagatay@apache.org <ca...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: cagatay
> Date: Sun Oct 15 03:36:01 2006
> New Revision: 464151

> Log:
> Fix for TOMAHAWK-738

Does this need to be applied to the branch for 1.1.4?

Also... can you please include a short description of the change in
addition to the JIRA issue number?  It really helps when people who
aren't familiar with the code are reviewing commits.  And as great as
JIRA is, the commit logs will probably outlive it. :)

Thanks!
--
Wendy

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Found some more info.  Lets move the discussion to TOMAHAWK-738.

Sean

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.