Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/07/27 14:14:55 UTC

[VOTE] pluto-1.0.1-rc4

I would like to propose a vote on pluto-1.0.1-rc4.  RC4 is available at
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/portals/pluto/v1.0.1-rc4/ .  After a couple
days of initial testing, it appears as though no major issues exist
within this distribution.

RC4 is being proposed due to errors in the rc3 source distribution. In
addition to fixing these issues, it addresses several additional bugs.

Please take the time to test the build before voting.  I will tally the
votes early next week and if successful, sign and release the
distribution publicly.

David

[RESULTS] [VOTE] pluto-1.0.1-rc4

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
+1   - 3 Binding
      - 1 Non Binding

+/-0 - 0

-1   - 0

I will sign and post the distributions.  The goal will be to send out an
announcement once the mirrors have time to pick them up. . .hopefully by
  August 5th.  At that time I will also update the site.

Thanks to the whole community for your efforts.

David

Re: [VOTE] pluto-1.0.1-rc4

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
+1

David H. DeWolf wrote:
> I would like to propose a vote on pluto-1.0.1-rc4.  RC4 is available at
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/portals/pluto/v1.0.1-rc4/ .  After a couple
> days of initial testing, it appears as though no major issues exist
> within this distribution.
>
> RC4 is being proposed due to errors in the rc3 source distribution. In
> addition to fixing these issues, it addresses several additional bugs.
>
> Please take the time to test the build before voting.  I will tally the
> votes early next week and if successful, sign and release the
> distribution publicly.
>
> David

Re: [VOTE] pluto-1.0.1-rc4

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.