Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Boney Sze <se...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/08 19:13:27 UTC

To Manfred Wolff < Struts + EJB ? >

>>> I use Struts, Tomcat, JBoss, XDoclett, PostgreSQL,
>>> Ant, Log4J in a 5 "person year" project (not large
>>> but not small also) and it works really fine.

hello manfred, thanks for the reply.

may i know what versions of Struts, Tomcat, Jboss,
XDoclett, PostgreSQL, Ant, Log4J you are using ?

Thanks.

Boney

AW: To Manfred Wolff < Struts + EJB ? >

Posted by Manfred Wolff <wo...@pointers.de>.
Hi Boney.

We use in our project:

Struts 1.1b (Release not nightly build)
Tomcat 4.0.3
JBoss  3.0 (we use also the bundle with Jetty) The Tomcat bundle may have
some problems with SSL
PostgreSQL 7.1.2
hsqldb ?? Part from JBOSS
XDoclet 1.1.2
Ant 1.4.1
Log4J 1.2.3
Junit 3.7

We have two configuration:

First development all on one computer:

Tomcat Standalone
JBoss
hsqldb

Second production separate application server and database server:
JBoss bundled with jetty
postgreSQL

Manfred

>>> I use Struts, Tomcat, JBoss, XDoclett, PostgreSQL,
>>> Ant, Log4J in a 5 "person year" project (not large
>>> but not small also) and it works really fine.

hello manfred, thanks for the reply.

may i know what versions of Struts, Tomcat, Jboss,
XDoclett, PostgreSQL, Ant, Log4J you are using ?

Thanks.

Boney

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>