Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/07 18:55:26 UTC

IDE Appearance Skin changes, editor stays the same

In Tools -> Options I changed Appearance from Metal Dark to Metal.
IDE changed, editor remains dark.
What have I forgotten here, please?

---
Jack Woehr               # Woehr's Asymptote: The ratio of the time spent
Box 51, Golden CO 80402  # administering productivity software over the time
http://www.softwoehr.com # saved by said software eventually approximates 1.

Re: IDE Appearance Skin changes, editor stays the same

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.
Fonts & colors fixed it, thanks.
---

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Lazlo, though this is indeed 12.0
[image: image.png]

---

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.