Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/13 01:54:05 UTC

HBASE 0.92 release

Hi,
I was looking at s.apache.org/x4

There are 19 issues without assignee.

If we want to release 0.92 by year end, I think we should move some of the
issues to 0.94

Cheers

Re: HBASE 0.92 release

Posted by Stack <sa...@gmail.com>.
I will move some over soon.  I am working off blocker and criticals lists.   There are about 10 patches in way of a rc I would say.  A few have reviewed patches that I am trying put in carefully.  That is make sure they do break build before commit.

Re: HBASE 0.92 release

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: HBASE 0.92 release

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.