Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Carl Hall <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 23:03:02 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons DbUtils to git

Hi,

I’d like to call a vote by lazy consensus for migrating the code base of
Apache Commons DbUtils to git.

This vote is successful if nobody raises objections within the next 72
hours, i.e. before July 02, 2017 23:00 UTC.

Regards,
Carl

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons DbUtils to git

Posted by William Speirs <ws...@apache.org>.
+1!!!

Posted by Amey Jadiye <am...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Carl Hall <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This vote passes with no objections and the following +1 votes:

- Rob Tompkins
- Gary Gregory
- Amey Jadiye
- William Spiers