Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2002/09/03 19:42:25 UTC

Re: Embperl site (was: ANNOUNCE: ewok - embperl-based content management system)

> Maybe you could correct this page as well:
>
> http://perl.apache.org/embperl/db/sites/sites.htm
>
> There's very little difference between the two entries called
>
> International Conference and Research Center for Computer Science (IBFI)
> Schloss Dagstuhl

Yes, I know, that's why it's titled with: "NOTE: This part of the site is
still under contruction."

> And if you'd put in other links (I found http://www.slug.org.au in the
> mailing list), it would be grat!

As soon as I have finished the work on the part of site, anybody can put in
(and maintain) it's own entries. Unfortunately I have another big project
which takes most of my time at the moment. Hopefully I can soon come back
working on the Embperl site.

> I know that you're busy ant that it may not be your top priority; I just
> offer this as a reminder service :-)

That's ok, thanks

Gerald