Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Arnab Chanda <ar...@oracle.com> on 2019/03/12 08:54:21 UTC

Question | Logger | NetBeans plugin

Hello,

I am doing a POC related to logger for a requirement/feature, that will allow to write large volumes of java code with consistent/predictable/structured logging without human intervention.

As part of that, I am looking for ways to generate canned logger messages within the code using NetBeans plugin.

Are you aware of anything like this that exists today?

Can you recommend me any place/link to explore something similar?

Kind regards.
Arnab