Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2014/02/06 15:38:08 UTC

Re: Location of the 4.3 System VM Templates

On 23.01.2014 14:39, Wido den Hollander wrote:
> On 01/23/2014 03:35 PM, David Nalley wrote:
>> I'll respectfully disagree. We need to find a place for systemVMs
>> whether that means classifying them as convenience binaries or
>> putting
>> them on Wido's box, or S3.
>>

> I manually sync the images now. Sometimes I download some images to
> this location: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/

It'd be nice if you could put the 4.3 ones there, too. People already
know the location, they can browse it (unlike s3, hate that), for me
it's a one stop source; plus it also gets mirrored[1].

[1] - http://mirrors.coreix.net/cloudstack.apt-get.eu/

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Location of the 4.3 System VM Templates

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Is a known location specified in documentation/wiki anywhere?

There frequently seems to be threads regarding the location of downloading
system VMs.

Marty