Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 06:46:09 UTC

Trafodion-1699 Pull Request

Hi,

I just generated the pull request for Trafodion-1699, which ports the
documentation to asciidoc. I hope the build instructions are clear enough.

I have NOT included the build steps into the main make file since I don't
think we build the website and documentation that way. It'd probably be
helpful to create a overall make file for the website and documentation but
I didn't have the time to do that work, too. It's probably very simple to
do for someone well-versed in all things make.

Gunnar