Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2008/03/22 02:49:08 UTC

Incorrect proxy injected for unwired SCA reference

The latest code does not seem to handle the injection of unwired SCA
references correctly.

Here's how I set up my code:

class CustomerInfoServiceImpl {

   @Reference(required = false)
   public CustomerInfo customer;

}

In the .composite I don't wire the customer reference.

I still end up with a proxy injected into the customer field. I was
expecting the field to be null.

Calling a business method on that proxy throws an exception
<<<
Service not found for component AtomAggregator reference customer
(bindingURI=null operation=getCustomerInfo). Ensure that the composite
containing the service is loaded and started somewhere in the SCA domain
and that if running in a remote node that the interface of the target
service marked as @Remotable

and that message is pretty misleading too :)

Any idea of what's going wrong with injection?
--
Jean-Sebastien