Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/03/13 11:25:01 UTC

servlet-mapping not available

Subject: servlet-mapping not available
From: "Sebastian Teister" <ty...@gmx.de>
 ===
Hi!

after developing a web-app locally I tried to get it run on our linux
server.
Unfortunately the servlet-mapping (*.do) seems to be unknown to the server,
so it comments the mapping home.do as unknown (requested url not found).

web.xml and struts-config seem to be valid.

We already have a web-app running on our server that is an organizer we have
bought. maybe i should handle this fact properly - as far as i know,
tomcat's server.xml seems to be valid, too.

Direct requests to jsps work. All classes and the struts are working.
I'm using struts with tomcat 3.2.1 and apache.

Any idea what the matter is? Please help.

Sebastian