Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com> on 2017/08/29 04:50:33 UTC

Starting OFBiz

I thought I'd asked this before, but don't see it anywhere... How do I
know OFBiz is ready to go? $OFBIZ_HOME/runtime/logs/ofbiz.log says:

2017-08-29 00:40:17,887 |main    |ContainerLoader   |I| Started
container birt-container

If I'm running a tail -f on that log, am I good to go once I see that
line, or is there something else I should be looking for? I see the same
entry in console.log. I also notice the other logs are being rotated
automatically, so I'm wondering if they're more "play by play" type and
console is maybe just info about OFBiz running as a whole.

Re: Starting OFBiz

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
thats beautiful :-)

Re: Starting OFBiz