Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by kap <kp...@intertech.com> on 2006/04/28 16:14:59 UTC

assembly deployment

Howdy -

I'm trying to deploy what I believe to be a near copy of the bank0 component
in the loan broker example.  I have created a 'bank3' component by modeling
what I found in the bank0 example and simply changed things to be bank3 and
then done a compile and created the assemblies.  However when I drop the
assembly into the hotdeploy folder I get the following error:

<loc-message>Unable to find jbi descriptor: C:\Program
Files\FUSE-1.0\FUSE-1.0\hotdeploy\bank3-assem
bly-1.0.jar</loc-message>

As best as I can tell I have things in the proper places within the
assemblies - clearly I'm missing something any suggestions would be most
appreciated!

TIA,
Kevin...

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: assembly deployment

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
A service assembly is composed of service units.
I think you have tried to deploy a service unit.
You need to package this service unit inside a service assembly, and
the service assembly should contain a META-INF/jbi.xml.  Take a look
at bank0-assembly project and generated jar.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet