Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/11/03 12:41:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0

This is a release vote for Apache JSPWiki, version 2.11.0. The vote will be
open for at least 72 hours from now.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12345152

You can see a curated changelog at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NewIn2.11

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Everybody is encouraged to vote.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jspwiki/2.11.0-rc1

Nexus staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejspwiki-1022

The tag to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/jspwiki/tree/2.11.0-RC1

JSPWiki's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/jspwiki/KEYS

*** Please download, test and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ]  0 Don't mind
[ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

gentle ping here, more than 72h have passed and there's only one vote so
far.. :-/

As there aren't hard rules about when to close a vote (only that at it must
remain open at least 72h), I'll leave the vote open until next Sunday. If
there aren't enough votes I'll cancel it, and see how can we proceed from
there with 2.11.0.

Best regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

a few hours after previous email we received, a vulnerability report
serious enough to cancel the vote, add the fix and roll a new RC / release
vote.

The issue has been hanging around a very long time, and would've deserved a
release on its own, so we thought it's better to release 2.11.0 with the
aforementioned fix. I expect the new RC to be cut before next week.

best regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,