Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2010/04/22 03:45:05 UTC

Hudson has some problem.

Now, hudson doesn't work.
I already made HAMA-249 patch available one week ago. It is still not being
tested through hudson.

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Hama/job/Hama-Patch-Admin/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/HAMA_PatchQueue.html

As I check the hama-patch queue, hudson has been running with HAMA-249 for
one week.
HAMA-249 is only xml modification. Actually, It doesn't need to test via
hudson.

Please check that.

Best regards,
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea Univ.

Re: Hudson has some problem.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Problem seems caused by
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1601103/apache-hacked

See also:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Hama/job/Hama-Patch/228/console

I just canceled that job, it'll run well. :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org