Posted to builds@apache.org by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2011/01/19 07:27:03 UTC

Hudson turned off

Hi All,

I had to turn Hudson Master off today, chewing through memory and cpu
like candy. Was affecting buildbot which publishes the main Apache
website (and others).

Long term I can see Hudson Master and Buildbot Master separating again,
short term can someone look and see what has been going on with Hudson
Master - no builds are run by Buildbot on the Master and no builds
should be run by Hudson on the Master either.

Gav...

Re: Hudson turned off

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Long term I can see Hudson Master and Buildbot Master separating again,
> short term can someone look and see what has been going on with Hudson
> Master - no builds are run by Buildbot on the Master and no builds
> should be run by Hudson on the Master either.

Builds are completely disabled on Hudson master. I quickly browsed by
Hudson yesterday and noted a very long build queue, mostly consisting
of many repeated precommit-hdfs and precommit-hadoop builds (with
different parameters).

I'll start up Hudson master again and monitor it to see what's going on.

/niklas