Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Devin Pinkston <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 16:27:55 UTC

.zip archive or expression language

Hello,

I'm using NiFi to pull down some .zip archives off the web and want to
extract them and do some processing, however it looks like i can't
decompress a .zip archive.  Do i need to use the ExecuteProcess processor
in order to handle this with an "unzip"?  If so, is there a way through
expression language that i can use "unzip $.filename" that was downloaded
using the GetHttp processor?  Or do i need to use this path: GetHttp ->
PutFile -> ExecuteProcess(unzip)?

Thanks

Re: .zip archive or expression language

Posted by Devin Pinkston <pi...@gmail.com>.
how did i not see that?  Sorry for the pointless question, thank you very
much Bryan!

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Devin,