Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kpalania <kp...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/01 23:02:13 UTC

@WebParam does not seem to change the name of the parameter

Just so that theWSDL has more specific parameter names as opposed to arg0,
arg1, etc, I added the "@WebParam" annotation to my interface but that
doesn't seem to make any difference for my web services deployed in JBoss.
Note that the WSDL is auto-generated. My API spec looks like this -

public void doSomething(@WebParam(name="message")String msg);

Any thoughts?

Re: @WebParam does not seem to change the name of the parameter

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws-configuration.html?

If you're not configuring with Spring, I can send you a better pointer.

Posted by kpalania <kp...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kpalania <kp...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.