Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2009/02/26 21:13:35 UTC

1.6 Release Notes by 3/18

Need a break from writing code?  Want to tell the world about a wicked
awesome feature going into 1.6.0?  Just want to make sure we don't
delay 1.6.0 any further?  Pitch in an help with the release notes!

The release notes for the 1.6 series are still in an incomplete
state.  Prior to the release, we need to get them written and edited.
Please take a glance over the current file, and if you've particular
knowledge about a certain feature, or just want to help us get closer
to 1.6.0, take some time and write a few paragraphs.  I'd like to have
them done by 3/18, to allow some editing and digestion before the
planned release of 1.6.0 on March 20.

Thanks,
-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1234908

Re: 1.6 Release Notes by 3/18

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.
On Feb 26, 2009, at 3:13 PM, Hyrum K. Wright wrote:

> Need a break from writing code?  Want to tell the world about a wicked
> awesome feature going into 1.6.0?  Just want to make sure we don't
> delay 1.6.0 any further?  Pitch in an help with the release notes!
>
> The release notes for the 1.6 series are still in an incomplete
> state.  Prior to the release, we need to get them written and edited.
> Please take a glance over the current file, and if you've particular
> knowledge about a certain feature, or just want to help us get closer
> to 1.6.0, take some time and write a few paragraphs.  I'd like to have
> them done by 3/18, to allow some editing and digestion before the
> planned release of 1.6.0 on March 20.

Just bumping this up the priority queue a bit: only two weeks left!

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1273332