Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Aditya Sawant <Ad...@rebit.org.in.INVALID> on 2023/02/14 12:34:54 UTC

Solr Development

Hi,

I wanted to know whether solr is built using spring framework or servlet.

Basically we are trying to deploy solr as a war file in oracle weblogic.

We have to configure multipart config in the web.xml.

Please update us.

Thank you,

Aditya Sawant.

Re: Solr Development

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hello Aditya,

Solr as a WAR was a long time ago [1]. These days you need to treat it a
just another server program.

Regards,
Markus

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/WhyNoWar