Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Asaf Dalet <as...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/23 09:33:14 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Virtual Host

Hi everyone,

I have a module written for Apache, The module extract information
regarding the transaction that are processed by the Apache.
This module has global configurations which now I need per Virtual Host and
it may take a great deal of work to change.

My question is: is there some way to load or configure the Virtual Host to
load the module separately per Virtual Host.
Is there a way I can achieve this separation without mapping in the module
the configurations to a Virtual Host per request?

Thanks,
Asaf.