Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/24 02:51:19 UTC

EAR Project - Resource filtered correctly in the /target/classes folder but not in the archive ?

Hi Guys,

I have an ear project consisting of wars and ejb modules. Also i have some
resources (specific to oracle-container e.g. orion-application.xml,
data-source.xml etc) in the src->main->application->META-INF folder. So
basically i want to filter some properties being used in one of these files
i.e. data-source.xml.
Surpisingly filtering does happen but only in the files placed in the
/target/classes folder. The archive itself (also the un-packaged one)
doesn't have the resources filtered, which is strange...

Any idea? has anyone experienced this ?

Below is the resources section as in my pom.xml

    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/main/application</directory>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
      </resource>
    </resources>

Thanks in advance and Regards,