Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 08:30:57 UTC

Re: pool thread dies after FTP error

OK that is great news. Any idea when the next version will be released? Is
there an announcement mailing list for Fuse we could folow?

thanks

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK that is great news. Any idea when the next version will be released? Is
> there an announcement mailing list for Fuse we could folow?

It unfortunately just missed a new 2.6 release which we did recently.

The user forum is where announcements would go. However I think we are
not always consistent and remembering to post there.
You can always just keep an eye from time to time on the fuse maven
repo where all the public releases is.

If you are a fuse subscriber, then I suggest to use that channel to
get hold of a release with those fixes.

And you may consider asking in the fuse source forum, as this question
is not Apache specific.